Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Some more about my retirement home.


To finish my thoughts about my retirement home, let me explain some more stuff.

Not too big so it doesn't take too long to vacuum. Does anybody out there like to vacuum? Well! Come on over! Seriously! The last thing I want to do is say something like... 'Oh! Sorry, I can't go with you for the nice long drive today honey because I have to vacuum?' That whining, screaming thing that you have to lean over to use cause they don't make 'tall vacuums' yet? The appliance that is always full of cat hair when you want to whip around with it? That thing that cost a bundle to get one that will even suck up the cat hair?

How would I have time to Blog if I always had to vacuum?

2 comments:

  1. I hate to vacuum too, but I'm thankful we have one!!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care to vacuum, either....but I would miss that cat hair...I do love my kitties! I can't imagine life without them.

    ReplyDelete

I can only be better from your comments...thanks!