Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day: A whole beginning!

Day one if this whole new year! 


The family has just 'left the building' and the cat has crawled back out from under the bed. 

I am logged in and Blogging... all is well!

What will will get up to in this next 365 days you ask?

We will talk about finances for old folks like us.

We will discuss the ways of the world.

We will do some traveling here and there.

We will talk about the perfect house to retire to.

We will share some laughs, some experiences and some history!


It'll be great, won't it!



Tomorrow I start. Tonight, I'm just going to my Lazy Boy and try to digest the pie!





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good year ahead! I look forward to wharing with you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also look forward to the coming year, chatting with you, laughing and crying with you, too!

    ReplyDelete

I can only be better from your comments...thanks!